- Student should have a score of 75% in the previous class. Students appearing in Entrance Test and scoring, at least, 40% marks in each subject will be considered for admission. A merit list of such students will be drawn. Based on the number of vacancies in a particular class, top most students from the merit list will be informed on telephone to come to the school and complete their admission formalities.
- No correspondence will be entertained in connection with the admission of students who do not qualify in the entrance examinations. We do not have any special quota or reservation for any community/category. Admission is open to all irrespective of class, creed or community.
- Students seeking admission in classes VI to IX will have to render proof of their previous school having recognition of the State/ Central Govt. educational authority.
- No seat is reserved for transfer cases in the mid session. The child has to qualify in the entrance test. Pass TC only is not a surety of admission.
- Rules and regulations are subject to change at the discretion of the school. The admission of a child means the parent’s / guardian’s complete acceptance of all school rules in force or as amended from time to time. The school reserves the right of refusing admission/ re-admission without assigning any reason for doing so. The school reserves the right to admit a child in the class he/she is fit for at the discretion of the Principal after examining him/her subject to the number of vacancies.
- Fees for whole session will be charged for a mid-session admission.
- Every application for a Transfer Certificate will be made in writing by the parent or guardian. A Transfer Certificate will not be issued until all the fees is paid.
- A fee of Rs. 100/- will be charged for a Transfer Certificate and this will be issued only three days after receipt of an application. Any certificate from the school office can be provided if an application is made to this effect three days in advance and a payment of Rs. 30/- is made at the accounts office.
- A month’s notice in writing is required before a student can be withdrawn during the academic year. In lieu of such a notice, a full additional month’s fee will be charged. No notice is accepted during the school vacation and in case of a withdrawal at this time, the fees must be paid up to the end of the term.
- Parents taking away their wards without taking TC from the school will have to pay all dues of their ward’s absence from the school till the time they take their TC. If a student does not report in the new session by 15th April, his/her name will be struck off the class.
∗ Security will be refunded only when a formal request (application) is received along with security deposit receipt within three months of leaving the school. Students applying for refund of security may be asked to become magnanimous donor of the amount of security fund to the School Fund.